There are families every day that are in need of extra help for an elderly loved one. They need help with meals, errands, transportation, safe mobility, medication reminders, and much more. Families rely on our professional caregivers to provide the extra help that will keep their loved ones safe at home. Apply today and find out if you quality to become a professional caregiver.
Must be 18 years of age & Must possess a high school diploma or GED
Must possess the core values of:
- Honesty and Integrity-will uphold our principles and honor those whom we service with gratitude for the lives they have lived, the world they have impacted and those they have touched along the way.
- Loving & Caring-have compassion for the ailing and offer empathy and sensitive concern for all.
- The Call to Serve others-be conscientious in the manner in which we use our skills, talents and resources to create a safe, secure and joyous life for others.
- Commitment to Quality work-treat each client as an individual and not a number ensuring each client receives a great care experience, each time and every time you care for them.
- Be Flexible-have the ability to go with change, clients situations change often, so you must be flexible to the needs of those you care for.