Get your “Free” Lifeline Medic Alert!
Purchase 20 + hours of caregiving services per week and receive this
life-saving device. Available to all new home care clients.
Preserve Your Independence with our Philips Lifeline Medic Alert Services and Automated Medication Delivery System
Lifeline Emergency Alert Systems help when seconds count. Get your help today!
Facts about Falls
- Falls present a real and growing risk to older adults’ health and independence—and to their very lives.
- Many falls can be prevented, and professionals working in falls prevention are making headway in pinpointing and implementing measures that work.
- Falls among older adults are common but are not part of the normal aging process.
- One out of three people age 65 and older fall each year
- Falls are the leading cause of both fatal and nonfatal injuries among older adults, causing severe injuries such as hip fractures, head trauma, and death.
- Older adults are hospitalized for fall-related injuries five times more often than for injuries from other causes.
Lifeline Emergency Alert instruction video
Reduce the risk of medication errors and re-hospitalizations with our Automated Medication Dispensing System.1 in 10 Hospital admission for seniors is due to Medication errors.
We offer a solution to your medication delivery system at home. Family Caregivers Network has partnered with Philips Lifeline to bring you the latest in technology to prevent medication errors.
Our Philips Lifeline Automated Medication Dispensing system takes the worry out medication administration. Family members have peace of mind knowing their loved one can remain independent with taking their medications.Top Reasons why to use our Philips Medication Dispensing System.
- This easy-to-use automatic pill planner helps you maintain the proper Medication schedule with the right dose every time.
- Hear a simple audio reminder and at the push of a button, get your medications at the pre-programmed times.
- The automated medication dispenser has shown to improve medication compliance by 98.6% and reduce errors.
- By reducing the number of medication errors an individual can directly reduce the number of hospital emergency room visits and hospitalizations.
- Our Nursing staff will teach you how to pre-fill the dispenser with your medications.
Call us 215-541-9030 for a free demonstration.
3-D Video of how the Philips Lifeline Medication Dispenser works
Call Us For a Free Consultation 866 • 539 • 7515