In-Home Senior Care Services
Home Care Aides/Personal Care Aides: Trained non-professionals will provide companionship activities. Accordingly, this is perfect for individuals who wish a comforting and caring atmosphere. For example, activities include hands on assistance with:
- All non-professional staff receive training through our RN supervised Certified Home Care Aide training program. Of course, this occurs prior to placement in the home.
- All In-home caregiving staff is bonded and insured.
- In-Home Senior Care ensures the safe loving of loved ones.
- Assistance with ADL’s and IADL’s improve quality of life. In addition, this helps maintain independence.
- Personal hygiene, Bathing, Dressing, Elder home care
- Light housekeeping
- Grocery shopping
- Reading, Conversation, Games, Music, Art, or any activity your loved one enjoys.
- Homemakers may escort your loved one to various activities such as medical appointments, shopping, trips, etc.
- Medication Assistance
Live-In Caregivers: They are home care aides who stay at the client’s home 24 hours a day. To this end, a Live-In Caregiver works 16 hours a day with the client. They also sleep at the home for 8 hours. As a result, this helps ensure one’s safety at night.
Nurses: Professional staff who provide care management and supervision.
- Initial Assessments on all clients
- History and Physical screening
- Develops Client Care Plan
- Coordinates Long Term Plan with Care Team
- Supervision of Home Care Aides and Nurse Assistants
We teach clients about their disease and how to manage their in-home care. Additionally, with our Library of Educational Resources, Books, and Videos, clients/families can take charge of their loved ones care.
So, call 1-866-539-7515 for your Free Educational Resource Material.