In-Home Senior Care Services
- All non-professional staff receive training through our RN supervised Certified Home Care Aide training program prior to placement in the home.
- All In-home caregiving staff is bonded and insured.
- In-Home Senior Care ensures the safe loving of loved ones.
- Assistance with ADL’s and IADL’s improve quality of life and help maintain independence.
- Personal hygiene, Bathing, Dressing, Elder home care
- Light housekeeping
- Grocery shopping
- Reading, Conversation, Games, Music, Art, or any activity your loved one enjoys.
- Homemakers may escort your loved one to various activities such as medical appointments, shopping, trips, etc.
- Medication Assistance
Live-In Caregivers: They are home care aides who stay at the client’s home 24 hours a day. The Live-In Caregiver works 16 hours a day with the client and sleeps at the home for 8 hours. This helps ensure one’s safety at nighttime.
Nurses: Professional staff who provide care management and supervision of care for consumers.
- Initial Assessments on all clients
- History and Physical screening
- Develops Client Care Plan
- Coordinates Long Term Plan with Care Team
- Supervision of Home Care Aides and Nurse Assistants
We teach clients about their disease and how to manage their in-home care. With our Library of Educational Resources, Books, and Videos clients and families can take charge of the care they provide to loved ones.
Call 1-866-539-7515 for your Free Educational Resource Material.
Call Us For a Free Consultation 866 • 539 • 7515