Preserve Your Independence with Medical Alert Services
Lifeline Emergency Alert Systems help when seconds count. Get your help today. Available in Montgomery, Bucks, Berks, Lehigh, and Northampton Counties.
Facts about Falls
- Falls present a real and growing risk to older adults’ health and independence—and to their very lives.
- Many falls can be prevented, and professionals working in falls prevention are making headway in pinpointing and implementing measures that work.
- Falls among older adults are common but are not part of the normal aging process.
- One out of three people age 65 and older fall each year
- Falls are the leading cause of both fatal and nonfatal injuries among older adults, causing severe injuries such as hip fractures, head trauma, and death.
- Older adults are hospitalized for fall-related injuries five times more often than for injuries from other causes.
Our Lifeline Emergency Response Systems range from our basic unit, regular and cordless telephone units. AutoAlert offers all the benefits of our Standard Lifeline Medical Alert Service—push the medical alert button for help at any time—plus an added layer of protection. Lifeline with AutoAlert is the first pendant-style help button that can automatically place a call for help if it detects a fall and you’re unable to push the button yourself. The Lifeline Auto Alert System calls for help when you can’t. The Auto Alert recognizes sudden changes in position that signal a fall and will alert our emergency operators without the need to push a button.
Take action and call us today at 215-541-9030
If you are a senior on the go but concerned about your safety and falls then the Go Safe MobileAlert system is right for you. With Go Safe MobileAlert, you can just get up and go…Get help wherever you are.
- Amplified 2-way voice connection with trained live operator
- Location detection by GPS satellite
- Monitored 24/7/365 Emergency Response Center
- Single button operation
- Professional assistance at home and on the go
- Nationwide coverage on the AT&T network (Service included)
- Lifetime warranty
- No land line phone necessary
Now you can leave home and still get help 24/7 with Lifeline MobileAlert – visit the grandchildren, go out to lunch, or shop at our favorite stores with full confidence. Go out and participate in all of your favorite activities – taking walks, gardening, lunching with friends or traveling – and still be able to get help in the event of a sudden fall or medical emergency. Lifeline Go Safe MobileAlert, the medical alarm service that uses GPS technology to follow you at home and on the go, ensures that professional help is your constant companion.
Lifeline Go Safe Mobile Alert is easy to use. With just a push of your button, a Personal Response Associate will locate you, answer your call and send the kind of assistance you need – a neighbor, a loved one, or emergency services – wherever you are. With GPS technology, we can send help to you even if you can’t speak to us. Don’t hesitate, call today and make the life of your loved one safer and more independent.
Call Us For a Free Consultation 866 • 539 • 7515