- In-Home Senior Care ensures the safe loving of loved ones.
- All In-home caregiving staff is bonded and insured.
- All non-professional staff receive training through our RN supervised Certified Home Care Aide training program prior to placement in the home.
- Assistance with ADL’s and IADL’s improve quality of life and help maintain independence.
Home Care Aides/Personal Care Aides: Trained non-professional will provide companionship activities to individuals who wish a comfort and caring atmosphere. Activities include hands on assistance with;
- Personal hygiene, Bathing, Dressing
- Light housekeeping
- Grocery shopping
- Medication Assistance
- Reading, Conversation, Games, Music, Art, or any activity your loved one enjoys. And homemakers may escort your loved one to various activities such as medical appointments, shopping, trips, etc.
Certified Nurse Assistants: A higher trained non-professional certified by the state assists individuals and families with all activities listed above as well as specialized treatments;
- Wound care instructed and supervised by care management nursing team.
- Checking blood pressure, pulse, temperatures.
Nurses (RN’s, LPN’s): Professional staff who provide care management and supervision of care for consumers.
- Initial Assessments on all clients
- History and Physical screening
- Develops Client Care Plan
- Coordinates Long Term Plan with Care Team
- Supervision of Home Care Aides and Nurse Assistants
We teach clients about their disease and how to manage their in-home care. With our Library of Educational Resources, Books, and Videos clients and families can take charge of the care they provide to loved ones.
Call 1-866-539-7515 for your Free Educational Resource Material.