Geriatric Care Management and Care Planning provides a Long Term Care Plan
Our Geriatric Care Management gives families peace of mind when it comes to long term care planning. It helps improve ones’ quality of life and ensures a safe independent living environment environment for seniors. Resource information provided to families helps educate and support them so they can cope with the stresses of care giving. Gerry Fioriglio RN, CDP, BS owner of Family Caregivers is a certified Geriatric Resource Nurse, a Certified Professional Patient Advocate, and Certified Dementia Practitioner. With over 35 years of community health experience you can be assured the best long term care plan for your loved one.
Six top reasons why you should hire a Geriatric Care Manager.
- Geriatric Care Management advocates for the client.
- Geriatric Care Managers ensure that the best decisions are made for your loved one.
- Geriatric Care Management helps reduce inappropriate institutional care.
- Geriatric Care Management helps both local and distant children of aging parents have peace of mind.
- Geriatric Care Management helps direct families with the management of estate assets and help protect income.
- Geriatric Care Management helps families arrange for in-home care, meals, transportation, recreation, or placement to an alternate living environment.
Ask to speak with one of our Patient Advocates or Geriatric Care Managers. Our Professionals have over 30 years experience in community home care and long term care. Seniors often express, “I’m afraid my family is going to put me in a nursing home, I want to stay in my home but I can’t take care of myself anymore, what can I do?”
Our Geriatric Care Managers educate seniors and families on the resources available in your geographic area. Services currently provided in Montgomery, Bucks, Berks, Lehigh, Northampton, & Chester counties.
Elder Abuse is a topic families don’t talk about but is very real to their loved ones. Remember we are advocates for you and your elder. We will help advocate for your rights.