Our Community Educational Outreach program offers seniors and their families free local seminars and informations sessions on the topics of aging. Topics range from our 5-week Alzheimer’s and Dementia series, the Virtual Dementia Tour, topics on falls and safety, and our signature Parkinson’s disease program. Below is a short sampling of some educational videos to view. Call us or drop us an email for more information on how we can help your local church or organization with an outreach program.
Video on Virtual Dementia Tour-“Walk in the shoes of someone with Alzheimer’s and Dementia disease.
In Home Care for Seniors and Life Space Mobility
In Home Care; Siblings and Caregiving
Our community education programs help you understand the aging process and caregiving. The following list are topics you can request information on. Gerry Fioriglio RN,BS will also come to your business to educate your staff.
- Stress Management/Relaxation Techniques
- How to understand your medicare benefits
- Elder law and long term planning
- Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias
- Vacation tips for the elderly and families
- Community resources for families
- Caregiving for the elderly, “where do i start”
- Geriatric care management, What is this?
- Hospice care, Am I ready?
- Four stages of Caregiving
- Disease management “Topic of your choice”
- Matter of Balance, Safety and Falls
You can also tell us about other topics not on this list.